Billboard getting noticed across US. Images can be downloaded

Click here to see other designs.  Pictures of the banners on trucks and billboards are to your right.  More to come soon.  If you are interested in purchasing a banner, pertinent information can be found on “billboard information” which is a tab on the top menu bar.  If you pause the mouse on this tab, two others are below it.

Is it a billboard or a semi trailer?   It’s both!   Thanks to Andrew Geurink and family, who not only made it possible but provided the trailer and arranged a place to park it (without going against sign ordinances.)  Then he stretched the vinyl “banner” on, jumped in a tractor-truck and parked the trailer in a visible spot.

It is parked on US 31, just north of 8th St in Holland, MI.   For those who don’t know, we are located in Holland, Michigan (on the west side of state) and close to a big blob of blue called “Lake Michigan”.  Across that blue blob is a city with the Sears Tower, where a certain community activist learned the “Chicago” way.

For those of you who asked “how can I get one, smaller one, bumper stickers, etc, click the “Bill board information” tab on the black menu bar at top (under Gadson flag) .  Nested under that tab are prices and sizes. Please check back every few days for updates.

In the meantime, feel free to post this picture anywhere you want.  Hey, maybe project it on a wall on the white house.

God Bless America

Jim Chiodo, President

Ottawa County Patriots

34 Responses to “Billboard getting noticed across US. Images can be downloaded”

1. Linda Brazier #

I cannot read the trailer at all help ?

September 18, 2012 at 3:29 am Reply
  2. Linda Brazier #

please show the word sand the trailer up close I wanna see …..*s

September 18, 2012 at 3:32 am Reply
  3. D.B. Cooper #

Could not have said it better myself. Will pass this along to everyone that I have an address for.
    Good Bless America and our military.

September 18, 2012 at 8:41 pm Reply
  4. Linda Dodge #

Thank you Ottawa County Patriots and Andrew Geurink and his family!!! A friend of mine who is also a semi-truck driver emailed this to me, that’s where I got your URL!!! I live now in Arizona, so you bet, it’s being seen nation-wide as I intend to forward this email all over the place and on Facebook too if I can figure out how to post it on there!!!

September 19, 2012 at 12:05 am Reply
  5. Linda Dodge #

Linda Brazier: Across the top of the red and blue it says, “Romney’s Free Market vs Obama’s Socialism”

The red part then says, “Romney’s Bain Capital invested PRIVATE money in” then lists the various companies that Bain Capital helped to make successful businesses.

The Blue part says, “Obama invested TAXPAYER money in” then lists the companies he put stimulus money into that have subsequently gone bankrupt. The blue part at the bottom says, “All of these companies were Obama campaign contributers”

The white part says “The Choice is CLEAR… Do you want a BUSINESSMAN who has generated BILLIONS or a President who has WASTED TRILLIONS”

Then it gives the Ottawa County Patriots website

September 19, 2012 at 12:18 am Reply
  6. Brittany #

I posted this picture on FB this morning and of course had people asking what my sources were. So do we know for sure that the information on both candidates is accurate. I sincerely hope so!

September 19, 2012 at 2:07 am Reply
    • Sandra Traweek #

All of the Bankrupt companies can be found on Google as of this morning. The sources are from all media levels: Yahoo, Investors.com, The Wall Street Journal, cowboybyte,com, Reuters, The Reason, ABC The Blotter, Breitbart and many more. This is astounding the amount of tax payer money that has gone into these failed companies and many of the investors were Obama campaign contributors. The government CANNOT and will not ever been able to RUN companies that are intelligently run and that use private money, not the tax payer hard earned money. Get the government out of the free market that is America. Vote for the one who has shown how it is to run free interprise companies that set the tone for American greatness. You must vote for Romney.

October 16, 2012 at 3:17 pm Reply
  7. Curt Morgan #

What a perfect summation of the current situation. You should contact TV news shows for coverage. I would like to see this on billboards across the country.

September 19, 2012 at 2:23 pm Reply
  8. Cee #

We see it all the way down here in TEXAS !!!

LOVE IT !!! WTG Michigan Patriots !!!

Sending this one on and on – For God and Country!!!

September 19, 2012 at 4:11 pm Reply
  9. Pete #

This is the kind of stuff that needs to be pushed more and more. I am not seeing enough lately from the Romney Campaign. Please help in any way to start getting the message out that Obama just plain overall sucks, but tell the people more of what he is doing etc. We have got to get Obama out of the White House. I can not believe the Obama supporters even have a clue of how he is ruining this country and giving the deadbeats a free ride. Howdy from TexaS !!!

September 19, 2012 at 5:05 pm Reply
  10. Micky T #

Proud to be from Michigan! Keep up the good work! I’m spreading this one
    around ….
    Thank all who are involved for keeping this sign available for America
    to see.

God Bless America!

September 19, 2012 at 9:08 pm Reply
  11. Mike #

I love this one page detail that says it all. However, can u fix the spelling of Bankrupt on the very last one Eastern Energy. Just paste a K on there and retake the pic.
    Thanks
    Mike

September 19, 2012 at 10:13 pm Reply
  12. Michelle #

You need to post this billboard on facebook in a way that people can share it on their pages. Forgive me if you have done this already.

September 19, 2012 at 11:48 pm Reply

Ener 1 – BANKRUPT
    Beacon Power – BANKRUPT
    Abound Solar – BANKRUPT
    Amonix Solar – BANKRUPT
    Spectra Watt – BANKRUPT
    Eastern Energy – BANKRUPT

All of these companies were Obama campaign contributors.

The Choice is CLEAR…Do you want a BUSINESSMAN who has GENERATED BILLIONS or A President who has WASTED TRILLIONS?

September 20, 2012 at 10:52 am Reply
  14. carol #

Greatest breakdown I have seen!!! We need one like it down here in Florida!

September 20, 2012 at 4:49 pm Reply
  15. Leslie #

AWESOME billboard! Thank you thank you thank you and Blessings!!!!!

September 20, 2012 at 5:29 pm Reply
  16. Peter Burrows #

We would be interested in purchasing one for use here in New Mexico. Hello to all may friends in Dowagiac.

September 20, 2012 at 6:37 pm Reply
  17. I don’t beliefe it. There are still Americans out there I learned to respect when I was permitted to step into this ‘GOD GIVEN COUNTRY’ fifty some years go. Please dont let it become Sozialistic I was raised in one.’GOD BLESS AMERICA MY HOME SWEET HOME’.

September 21, 2012 at 12:13 am Reply
  18. Danny Higgins #

I’m proud to be a member of the Ottawa County Republican Party as well as a Republican Delegate!

September 21, 2012 at 9:13 am Reply
  19. Michelle #

I love the sign and the sentiment it intends to bring, but I would ask for a refund due to the misspelling – and a very obvious one at that. Things like that make an educated person question the legitimacy of the photo.

September 21, 2012 at 2:45 pm Reply
    • jim #

Please note, a patch is in the works to fix the spelling. Thank you for pointing it out.

September 21, 2012 at 7:39 pm Reply
  20. Lynda Jaye #

This is awesome and yes it is true. God Bless America and Mitt Romney and i watched the Brody Reports and Paul Ryan has a good head on his shoulders. He will be fine as Vice President! We need America back and I agree with the banner and the people who put it up, are definitely true Americans! WTG!!

September 21, 2012 at 5:58 pm Reply
  21. Barbara D. Attaway #

Your billboard with Romney’s Free Mkt vs Obama’s Socialism IS THE BEST argument I have seen yet for getting “that communist, Obama” out of our Whitehouse!! I have sent it on to everyone in my email address book. Thank you very much for the wonderful work you are doing. PS…I live in Cleveland, (just north of Houston) Texas. What in the world were people thinking in 2008 when they voted, blindly, to put their “pretty boy” in charge??? I pray every day: “Merciful God, please help us in this awesome country to stay free to serve You. Amen” B.D.Attaway

September 22, 2012 at 4:55 pm Reply
  22. Dana, of Traverse City #

The best billboard around! Love it! You’ve show a clear choice. Thanks.

September 23, 2012 at 2:00 pm Reply
  23. Carlene #

Before you spent all that money (which includes the donations you are requesting), you should have checked the spelling of DUNKIN DONUTS and BANKRUPT.

September 25, 2012 at 5:41 am Reply
    • jim #

September 26, 2012 at 4:58 pm Reply
  24. Tom Slavens #

I would like to see the CEO’s financial statements, before and after, their companies went belly up. Just to see how much of the “Obama Taxpayer Investment” went into their pockets before they went Bankrupt. How would you get that investigation going?

September 26, 2012 at 6:47 pm Reply
  25. I received an e-mail from my brother in California with your sign Romney’s Free Market vs. Oboma’s Socialism. I would love to post it on my face book and would like to know where I could get a sign just like this one to put in my front yard.
    Jeffrey Zirkle
    Deltona Florida

September 28, 2012 at 7:12 pm Reply
  26. sk #

How convenient to pick and choose only certain companies.

Thanks for the laugh from your misleading billboards.

October 18, 2012 at 10:49 pm Reply
    • jim #

Wow. I know the billboards are effective when the libs get upset. How can i tell when they are upset? They take the time to visit a site which they know doesn’t reflect their opinions and post some comments that don’t say anything. For instance, SK is doesn’t like the companies that are listed? Perhaps he/she is talking about the bankrupt companies who received billions in tax payer money and went bankrupt while giving some of it back to Obama.

Please SK, provide us with a list of all the green companies that have been successful. By successful, I mean, they are hiring people and providing a service or product that does not need to be subsidized. I’d send an email, but I have a sneaky suspicion SK used a fake email. Will I delete the comment? No. It’s nice to see people like SK show off their skills at name calling.

October 19, 2012 at 12:25 am Reply
  27. hi there, at times when I first check out this webpage I get automatically redirected to a different page which seems very unexpected. You may well want to take a look at why this is going on! Cheers

January 19, 2013 at 3:34 am Reply
  28. Trade Announcement : babyliss Believed An Essential At this time
    65% off women new west virginia mountaineers karl joseph 8 college football elite jerseys blue sale cheap http://www.flaathen.com/Stavkirken/female-football-jerseys/65-off-women-new-west-virginia-mountaineers-karl-joseph-8-college-football-elite-jerseys–blue-sale-cheap.asp

August 20, 2014 at 4:51 pm Reply

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Mitt Romney Central | Barack Obama, CEO of Bankruptcy, LLC | Mitt Romney Central - September 25, 2012

[...] This trailer sign is located near Holland, Michigan (western part of the state) and is courtesy of OttawaCountyPatriots.com [...]

2. “the choice is clear” … | pindanpost - October 7, 2012

[...] the Ottawa County Patriots from Western Michigan are selling bumper stickers too. Share [...]