The Mad Mad Mad World of Climatism
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (doors open at 6:30 pm)
Howard Miller Community Center 14 S. Church St. Zeeland, Mich. 49424
- A review of the scientific, legal, political and moral aspects of these issues
- Fact based Common sense on climate change, energy and environmental issues
- Potential economic impact and unintended consequences of environmentalism
- The false foundations of sustainable development
- Important implications for public policy
- Are Individual rights, economic prosperity & religious freedom in peril?
- What role does religion play in saving the environment?
- What can be done and what actions can concerned citizens take now?
For more information (including speaker bios) please look at the flier below:
Location: Howard Miller Community Center
14 S. Church St. Zeeland, MI 49464
Meetings free /open to public.
Questions? Call 616-805-7270NOTE: When a meeting is canceled due to weather, calamity, or other catastrophe there will be a post on the meeting tab by 5:30 PM day of the meeting. Alternatively, I will place a voice message on our tea party phone line by 5:00 PM. If no such “meeting canceled” post or voice message, you can assume meeting will go on.